The master user that is created during Amazon RDS and Aurora PostgreSQL instance creation should be used only for database administration tasks like creating other users, roles, and databases. The master user should never be used by the application. The recommended approach for setting up fine-grained access control in PostgreSQL is as follows:
- Jun 29, 2012 · Query the local or a remote computer, get the logon and logoff times for a particular user. Store the results in either csv or xml. Specify the local or a remote machine.
- Feb 22, 2012 · If you would like to read the next part in this article series please to to Remote Desktop Server farms explained (Part 2). Introduction. In this article, we will be taking a closer look at Remote Desktop Farms in Windows Server 2008 R2. A Remote Desktop Server farm consists of multiple Remote Desktop Session Host Servers.
The ability to query and manage databases in the same interface is a huge plus. Its ability to extend into the cloud will be important for our future DBAs. Shawn Faulkingham, Chief Information Officer, Indoff Incorporated (Small Business, Consumer Products, USA)
- RazorSQL - Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases. RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris. RazorSQL has been tested on over 40 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the following databases:
Note: Your user account must be granted the administration privilege for the MySQL PROCESS server to see all the threads running on an instance of MySQL. Otherwise, SHOW PROCESSLIST shows only the threads associated that are with the MySQL account that you're using. Also note that SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST and INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PROCESSLIST statements can negatively affect performance because they ...
- Nov 05, 2009 · 3) CreareProcessAsUser takes user token, which I get by calling WTSQueryUserToken() and by passing current user session is returned by WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId(). Everythig works fine as excepted till, I use Remote Desktop to log in my mchine. WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId(). returns session id as some number say 5.
To specify a license server for the Remote Desktop Session Host server, use the Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration tool. Querying the RDS configuration reveals a Licensing server is specified. Checking the licensing configuration we can see that the licenses are installed but not being issued.
- Jan 18, 2008 · I suspect it might have something to do with user or env settings, but have not found the solution yet. #18 Knut on 2012-02-14 17:45 I just installed pgAgent 3.0 on MS Win Server 2008 using pgAdmin 1.14.1 following the above to do batch jobs, and the only gotcha I had was that pgAgent kept failing to actually run the batch file.
A user can always query the session to which the user is currently logged on. To query other sessions, the user must have special access permission. If you don't specify a session using the < username >, < sessionname >, or sessionID parameters, this query will display information about all active sessions in the system.
- Dec 29, 2020 · GNOME users include everyone using GNOME technologies, whether you’re using the GNOME desktop environment, building your own software using GTK, or packaging and sharing apps on Flathub. At GNOME, we’re building technology, a community, the next generation of free and open source software contributors, and a better future of computing ...
Jan 28, 2018 · Speak at a user group or conference this year. This will always be a common resolution to reach as I like to share my knowledge and projects with anyone who would like to listen ; More work with SQL; Being a SQL DBA, I am looking to continue my work with PowerShell to manage and report on SQL Server as well as making use of the amazing DBATools.
- Sep 27, 2018 · The goal of this post is to give you a list of SCCM CMPivot Query Examples. When we began using CMPivot, we were a bit lost. We are pretty comfortable with various programming language but CMPivot uses a subset of the Azure Log Analytics data flow model for the tabular expression statement which was new for us.
Sep 01, 2015 · On the System Properties dialog box, shown below, click on Select Users. In the Remote Desktop Users dialog box, click Add. In the Select Users dialog box, click Advanced. In the advanced Select Users dialog box, click Find Now.