The last-generation (2007-2012) Nissan Altima, in V-6 form, was surprisingly sporty and satisfying to drive. But it tended to feel a bit too athletic—in the form of a very firm ride, and a ...
Accidentally dropped ups package at usps
- Apr 29, 2017 · An applied vehicle has a “clicking” noise coming from the front axles during take-off/acceleration. ACTION: Apply Molykote M77 grease (P/N 44003-7S000) to the front wheel drive shaft bearing surfaces. NOTE: Make sure to use the new torque specification for the axle nut: 200 N•m (147 ft-lb), instead of 125 N•m (92 ft-lb).
- Clicking or popping sound is coming from wheels Inspection Service. Hearing strange noises from your wheels can be very disconcerting. All it takes is one serious wheel problem to render your car dangerous and unable to drive, so uncommon noises from the wheels are justifiably nerve-wracking. As with all unusual noises from your car, clicking and popping from the wheel should prompt you to schedule an inspection straight away.
2000 nissan altima: started making..we accelerate..reverse..revving We have a 2000 nissan altima w/150k miles on it. The car just started making a sound when we accelerate but not when we go in reverse.
- For a quality pre-owned vehicle, like this 2019 Nissan Altima, shop our extensive inventory at Route 46 Nissan in Totowa NJ near Newark & Jersey City. VIN: 1N4BL4BVXKC233343
Find the best used 2010 Nissan Altima near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 438 2010 Nissan Altima vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 199 1-Owner cars, and 634 personal use cars.
- See the 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL in Cary, NC for $14,975 with a VIN of 1N4AL3AP0GC262107. View vehicle info and pictures on Auto.com.
I have a noise on my 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 w/ CVT tranny & 55,000 miles. When the car first starts in the morning and I accelerate from a stop, it makes this annoying tap-tap-tap noise, that makes the engine just sound really loud, that goes very quickly and seems to be in sync with how hard I hit the gas.
- Hello. If the noise occurs when you accelerate then it sounds like it may be a timing chain problem. Being that this engine does not have a fan the noise typically comes from the timing chain. It may be from low oil or from a chain failure. I typically start by removing the engine drive belt and starting the engine to see if the noise is gone.
Aug 17, 2004 · make noise while accelerating or decelerating, since the spot appears on just one side of the offending tooth. A high spot on the ring gear will make a heavy clicking sound about every eight feet; a high spot on the pinion makes noise every two or three feet and is much more pronounced due to its higher frequency.
- Oct 01, 2018 · And like that 2002 Altima, Nissan engineers doubled down on driving dynamics for the all-new 2019 Altima.Nissan says this is the company’s largest-ever investment in a platform and powertrain.
#348209 - 02/05/03 02:42 PM Valves clicking noise when accelerating: Zapata Junior Member Registered: 02/05/03 Posts: 1 Loc: Houston, TX Best regards Team:
- NISSAN Noise Like a Rock Hits Windshield When Turn Not Funny Noise Hi all My low millage Rogue 09 has been generated a clicking sound from the windshield near pillar A on passenger side from time to time mostly when I park the car start and make a turn. Also when I make any turn. It sounds like a small rock hits the windshield.
Apr 28, 2020 · It is well suited to the Altima, sounding good when revved and supplying ample acceleration. However, the CVT often gives the impression that it is too tightly wound, delivering sudden ‘snaps’ of power as the pre-programmed ratios change.